▶ COMPLETE GENERAL SKILLED PROGRAMME
▶ STAND ALONE SERVICES
▶ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
▶ COMPLETE EMPLOYER SPONSORED PROGRAME
Temporary Skill Shortage visa 482 or permanent visa ENS 186, sposored by Australian or overseas business (working visa)
▶ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Extended assistance with business/investment plan
- Extended assistance with finding and buying an Australian business that meets the Visa requirements and can be used to apply for a Business Visa, including negotiations with business brokers and business owners on behalf of the client, visiting the business, etc.
- Australian company registration with providing Australian address for registration (not for operation) and Australian resident director (Australian Corporate Law requirement)
We prepare and lodge travel exemption applications to assist individuals with leaving or entering Australia during the COVID-19 boarder closures.
- Australian citizens and Permanent residents cannot leave Australia unless they are granted an exemption.
- Most of the people wanting to enter Australia will also require an exemption unless they fall under one of the exempt categories.
Our aim is to support our clients from initial assessment through to the visa grant and subsequent relocation to Australia. Therefore, Sydney Visa offers Australian job search services as part of an integrated migration package.
Availability of an Australian employer is a primary requirement for all Australian Work Visas (Temporary and Permanent). Further, many Australian states require an applicant to have a JOB OFFER to be considered for state or regional nomination as part of the Skilled Migration programme. An employer is also integral once the family has relocated to Australia.
Sydney Visa Pty Ltd, in partnership with several recruitment specialists in Australia offers a job search service for migration and integration purposes.
Our aim is to support our clients from initial assessment through to the visa grant and subsequent relocation to Australia. Therefore, Sydney Visa offers English Test (IELTS) preparation services as part of an integrated migration package.
Taking the IELTS test is a compulsory step in the immigration process for most applicants to immigrate to Australia. Sydney Visa can help you prepare for the IELTS test.
Sydney Visa Pty Ltd, in partnership English with Experts and its director Olga Kozar offers you to take English distance learning courses via Skype video conferencing.
Olga Kozar is an expert in teaching English online. Olga has a Master’s degree in English Language Teaching and Modern Technology from Manchester University (England) and later won a post-doctoral research grant from Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia). Olga conducts research on the topic of teaching English via Skype and has published a number of articles on the subject in prestigious international journals.
Prices are calculated depend of case on the timing basis where we apply an hourly rate $85 with minimum charge for a service $380
- Assistance with accommodation on one’s first arrival in Australia
- Airport pick up
- Open bank account
- Obtaining Tax File Number
- Obtaining Medicare card
- School arrangements for kids
- Translator or Interpreter services
- Secretary services (business letters , assistance in resolving transport and dwelling issues, registrations etc.,)
- Accountant in and bookkeeper services
- Australian company registration, including Australia address and Australian resident director (Australian Corporate Law requirement)
We have helped over 5000 clients to gain entry to Australia via various type of visas – tourist, student, business, professional, family and humanitarian.
We are truly international and, as migrants, we understand the motives and difficulties of our clients as we ourselves once have walked this road.
We sincerely respect the courage of people that made a decision to change something in their lives.
Australian Migration Law is ever changing with Sydney Visa being the one constant. Staying informed on all of the latest when it comes to Australian Migration Policy is our imperative.