Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190/491)
The package includes
- Personally tailored, detailed migration path plan
- Extensive consultation in all aspects of the immigration process.
- Assistance in preparation of supporting documents (references, resume, etc.)
- Skills assessment (drafting and submission an application on the client’s behalf and all further contacts with assessing authorities).A complexity coefficient is applied to certain occupations – depending on an occupation this coefficient can be up to 100% .
- Certifying copies of documents.
- Consultation and assistance with state or territory nomination search and application
- Drafting and submission of a State Nomination application (maximum 2 states)
- Expression of Interest on SkillSelect on behalf of the client.
- Submission of a Visa Application to the Department of Immigration, all contacts with the case officer, and regular updates on the progress.
- Payment of fees and charges on behalf of the client.
- Consultations regarding job search, finding accommodation, opening a bank account, taking out health insurance, applying for a Tax File Number, enrolling children in schools or childcare centres.