Global Talent Independent Program
Payable in three instalments.
The package includes
- Personally tailored, detailed migration path plan
- Extensive consultation in all aspects of the immigration process.
- Assistance in preparation of supporting documents (references, resume, etc.)
- Certifying copies of documents.
- Assessing the applicant’s ability to obtain a nomination from the relevant Australian organization specializing in the applicant’s field of expertise.
- Assistance with the search for the Australian nominator specializing in the applicant’s field of expertise (positive outcome cannot be guaranteed)
- Submission of an application to the relevant Australian organization on behalf of the applicant for the nomination.
- Applying to DHA on behalf of the applicant for approval of the applicant’s suitability (Expression of Interest)
- Submission of 858 Visa Application to the DHA, all contacts with the case officer, and regular updates on the progress.
- Payment of fees and charges on behalf of the client.
- Consultations regarding job search, finding accommodation, opening a bank account, taking out health insurance, applying for a Tax File Number, enrolling children in schools or childcare centres.