If you are looking for advice regarding migration or visa options, we would be pleased to assist you in this respect.
Are you not sure which visa subclass is best for you? Want to start the process of getting an Australian visa but don’t know where to start? Not sure if you are eligible for a particular visas subclass or not? Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you.
What will be done during our extended consultation:
- Your unique situation will be looked at and assessed, and we will tell you all of the types of visas you might be able to get.
- You will learn about the best ways to move to Australia, including how to improve your chances of getting a visa.
When you come to us for a migration consultation, you will get information, about:
- recommendations to make the application for assessing skills better
- your ability to get a certain visa
- certain questions about that visa or things that worry you
- your employment circumstances
- how to become an Australian citizen?
- is it possible to get a visa if you have a criminal record
- how to increase you’re your points for English proficiency
- how to get a successful outcome of your skills assessment application,
- how to improve your Partner Visa evidence,
- how to calculate your SkillSelect points
- what to do if (you or someone in your family) have health issues
- and many more
This consultation is available for $380, which includes GST.
The duration of the extended consultation is 90 minutes.
Please book your extended consultation here.