The Temporary Skilled-Recognised visa is for engineering graduates who have recently completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution.

The visa lets you live, work and study in Australia temporarily for the duration of up to 18 months.

The visa provides opportunities for recent international engineering graduates to experience Australian work force.

  • Not have held previously subclass 476 or 485 visa ;
  • Have Engineering qualification in a specific engineering discipline:
  • civil engineering
  • structural engineering
  • chemical engineering
  • environmental engineering
  • electrical and electronics engineering
  • mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • mining and material engineering
  • Have Engineering qualification from a specified educational institution:
  • Any institution offering an Engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord is a specified institution;
  • The Department will also accept engineering degree specified in this instrument ;
  • live, work and study in Australia temporary;
  • bring your immediate family members

405 AUD – main applicant

200 AUD – additional applicant over 18yo

100 AUD – additional applicant under 18yo