Pre-lodgement documents check
We offer a service called “Pre-lodgement documents check” if you want to submit your visa application on your own but would also like to have it checked by a professional before you send it in.
If you are worried about lodging your visa application or application for skills assessment this service will provide you with a professional analysis of your case and also will help you to get confidence when making an application.
Once all mandatory documents have been prepared, the application can be submitted for pre-lodgement check by our team.
What is included:
One review and provision of recommendations on how to improve your application and documents.
What is the outcome:
We will prepare a detailed written report on your visa application that describes areas of concern and makes suggestions for how your application and supporting documents can be made stronger.
Our professional fees for undertaking this service are as follows:
- $1500 for skills assessment application and supporting documents review (not suitable for medical professionals)
- $700 for state or regional nomination application and supporting documents review
- $900 for 189, 190 or 491 visa application and supporting documents review
- $1800 for visa application and supporting documents review
- $700 for visa application and supporting documents review