COMPLETE BUSINESS/INVETOR PROGRAME
Payable in 4 equal instalments as the stages of the program progress.
The package includes:
- Consultations regarding a potential business’s compatibility with the immigration goals.
- Limited assistance in finding a suitable business available for purchase within a set price range.
- Limited assistance with business/investment plan drafting.
- Assistance in planning an investment portfolio for Significant and Premium Investor Visas applicants.
- Unlimited consultations, recommendations and assistance in drafting documents concerning any business type.
- Preparation for the interview and attending the interview alongside the client at a nominating state/ territory Authorities.
- Drafting and submission of a State Nomination application on behalf of the client to the Australian State selected by the client.
- Drafting and submission of a Business Visa application on behalf of the client.
- Drafting and submission of application to a Register of Designated Investment on behalf of the client for issuing Certificate of Inscription once the applicant transferred designated amount to the account of Treasury Corporation of a sponsoring state/territory.
- Case management and representation of the client’s interests at the DHA and other organisations until a final decision is made regarding the application (i.e. a Visa is granted to the applicant).