The process of acquiring Nomination for an Australian Employer and the Subclass 186 visa for an overseas worker is rather complex. Sydney Visa can assist you through all these complicated steps.
Our aim is to support our clients from initial assessment through to the visa grant and subsequent relocation to Australia. Therefore, Sydney Visa offers a Comprehensive Employer Sponsored Visa Application package.
The package includes:
- Assessment of an employer’s eligibility to nominate (sponsor) an overseas worker for Subclass 186 Visa;
- Assessment of a visa applicant’s eligibility for the Subclass 186 Visa;
- Providing you with a full list of all necessary documents tailored specifically for sponsoring business circumstances. Assistance in preparation of all supporting documents is included;
- Assisting the employer with the most challenging aspects of the sponsorship process, such as Labour Market Testing (LMT);
- Preparation and lodgement of a nomination application on behalf of the Australian employer;
- Providing you with a full list of all necessary supporting documents tailored specifically for the visa applicant’s circumstances. Assistance in preparation of all supporting documents is included;
- Preparation and lodgement of a Subclass 186 Visa application on behalf of the overseas worker (visa applicant);
- Unlimited consultations and/or recommendations for both the employer and the applicant;
- Case management until the applicant receives the Subclass 186 Visa.
Price: Visa and nomination applications $6,700.