The standard process of visa application with Sydney Visa consists of the following steps:
- Free visa Assessment or Consultation;
- Signing a service agreement;
- Preparation of accompanying documentation;
- Applying for a visa;
- Provision of additional documents;
- Reception of the visa.
1.1 FREE CONSULTATION – EVALUATION OF CHANCES FOR VISA OBTAINING
It is free. 1-3 working days. You receive a detailed letter.
Our specialists examine your initial situation for free and choose the most likely option for you to receive your visa. This process takes from 1 to 3 days from the date of receiving your assessment form. In the process, we can ask clarifying questions or give recommendations on the steps that need to be taken so that the chances of a visa appear. Sometimes our specialists can spend from an hour to several hours of working time to prepare a letter with an assessment of the odds. In the letter we describe in detail the type of visa, the requirements for obtaining a visa, we provide links to resources and our recommendations.
1.2. EXTENDED CONSULTATION – BY THE CLIENT’S REQUEST, BEFORE THE AGREEMENT
380 AUD. 1-3 working days. You receive a detailed letter, which includes answers to your questions about the intricacies and features of your case. You can ask a few questions. Upon request, consultation is conducted by phone or Skype. The money for the extended consultation goes to offset the amount of the subsequent contract with our company.
2. SIGNING THE AGREEMENT WITH OUR COMPANY
After you provided us with a copy of the passport and choose the type of service, we will draft a contract for you, calculate the cost of services and issue the invoice for the first instalment. Calculation of the cost of services is determined based on the complexity of the case and the approximate number of hours required to service each of the stages of preparing documents for a visa application. Payment is usually divided into several tranches, following the logic of the stages of preparing documents for a visa application.
Our services are divided into two main types:
- The first type is legal. Sydney Visa acts as your representative lawyer, our company represents your interests in all organizations, including government ones, we prepare all accompanying documents with you, provide examples of documents, carefully examine each document, fill out applications and send them, accept all correspondence on your behalve.
- The second type is Consulting. You prepare your application for a visa yourself, speak on your own behalf, communicate with all organizations yourself, Sydney Visa provides only the service of checking the application and all accompanying documentation, we provide recommendations on the results of the audit.
3. PREPARATION OF THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION FOR THE VISA APPLICATION
It can take from 3 to 12 months. A list of necessary documents is issued to the client, each type of the document is supported with examples and explanations, then every client’s document is checked, corrections are made.
For each type of visa, different accompanying documentation is required.
For example, for professional visas this stage is divided into three additional stages:
- Obtaining a qualification assessment – 3-4 months;
- Expression of interest in Skill Select – 2 days;
- Obtaining a state/regional nomination (for 190 and 491 visas) is 3-4 months.
4. SUBMISSION OF VISA APPLICATION
Upon the readiness of all accompanying documentation we can apply for a visa. The timing of the visa application is indicated on the website of the Immigration Department, but sometimes it takes longer. At this stage, you need to have patience, however, as at other stages. At this stage, in most cases, our dialogue with DHA takes place, they request additional documents, ask questions, we answer questions and provide documents accordingly.
5. SUBMISSION OF SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTS ON HEALTH AND CHARACTER
6. RECEIVING A VISA
List of our services and prices here